Sunday, March 29, 2009

Footwear: Nike Air Force 1 x Hurrache Hybrid White/White/Ice



I'm not really into the sneaker scene, but it since some of my friends have asked me to post on rare and upcoming kicks here it is. In regards to that we have here the Nike Hurrache Air Force 1 x Hurrache Hybrid in White/White/Ice to be released sometime in the near future. These will also come in other colors like Royal Blue/Scream Green. I have to admit these do look HOT! As a sneaker fan or collector I would really have no place to say anything, but as someone who enjoys fashion I would have to say that these would go well with almost anything in your wardrobe. Their nice, clean, and fresh. I'll post an update when these hit the streets to inform all the fans out there. However, I have confirmed that the release date for the Nike Hurrache's in Royal Blue and Scream Green (125$) will hit the stores on April 11th, 2009. (Below a photo of the Royal Blue / Scream Green Hurrache's)

2 comments:

  1. Puede encontrar réplicas de zapatillas de alta calidad, réplicas de zapatos en la tienda Testcini de China, réplicas de compras en línea de Adidas, Nike, AIR JORDAN, zapatillas Yeezy. Réplicas de zapatillas Balenciaga

    ReplyDelete