Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweets/Snacks: Baked By Melissa 529 Broadway NYC

Who loves cupcakes!? Well for those of you that do this is a treat for you. As I was walking back to Broadway from the Tokidoki store yesterday I happened to pass by this little shop and glanced at it. What I saw was a long line of people waiting for something so, I thought I'd go see what this was about. Baked By Melissa! After doing some research about this little shop of sweets. I found out that the store serves cupcakes, but not just any cupcakes. The store serves bite size servings(A little larger than a quarter, yes I mean quarter 25 cents). I myself, have not had the luxury to actually try this yet, but I do well intend to do so in the near future. The store offers 7 different flavors. They are; Cookie Dough, Red Velvet, Cookies & Cream, S'mores, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Peanut Butter Cup, and Tie-Dye. Below, I have provided some pictures so you can drool over them! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment